- EdTech Programme for young girls
- Specially designed curriculum tailored to students
- Teach python programming and data analytics
- Working with partners to implement the project
- Creating the next generation of women in tech
Future of work is Girls STEM
The project will catch them young by introducing these secondary school girls to aspects of python programming and data analytics as well as the relevance of mathematics as it relates to these two fields. The participation by these girls results in three things: they are equipped with skills they can use in empowering their agile development in their future careers; they acquire new and additional knowledge which they can covert to earnings as they progress in life; and they are empowered to join the labor market thereby reducing the poverty gap through the utilization of these skills and the earning power they will have at their disposal.